To all of our valued customers,
As we are all affected by the COVID-19 (Coronavirus), King Masonry Yard Ltd. has taken precautions to ensure a healthy and safe work environment for our employees and customers. We have had to adjust our day-to-day activities in order to reduce contact while continuing to serve our customers with minimal disruption. Please see below for changes and updates on our new and temporary conduct of business:
- The office and showroom will now be closed until further notice. We are no longer accepting appointments at this time.
- Orders can be placed online through the website or directly with your Sales Representatives by phone, text or email.
- Truck drivers are to remain in their trucks at all times.
- Orders may still be picked up from our location, provided you call ahead so that we may prepare paperwork in advance. Please remain in your vehicle and call the office to let them know you are here for pick up.
- Orders will continue to be received and shipped, however signatures will not be required at this time, as we enforce a no contact policy.
- Various payment methods are offered that do not require in-person contact.
- The King Team will be available by phone or email.
- To view colour and product options, please check out our product selection and photo gallery on this website. Sales Representatives and staff, upon their discretion, may choose other venues of displaying products to you not available on website via videos or pictures.
- Samples can be picked up outside the office (once coordinated with your Sales Rep prior to pick up), or Sales Reps can provide no-contact porch drop-offs.
Our team continues to work hard to ensure that your construction project will not be delayed or disrupted and we will continue to provide you with the best service that we can.
Your health and the health of our employees and their families are of utmost important to us. Stay healthy and safe during this time, and stay inside. Together we can flatten the curve.
The King Masonry Yard Team